For the right person, what could be more compelling than providing outstanding customer service and working with great people in a well-capitalized community bank?
Position description – Processes banking transactions in an efficient and professional manner, making every effort to exceed customer expectations and strengthen client relationships. Consistently practices and demonstrates a spirit of helpfulness in servicing the banking needs of our customers.
Primary duties –
· Demonstrates excellent customer service and professionalism at all times with both internal and external customers.
· Services customers by receiving funds, processing transactions via the computer terminal and paying out funds as required.
· Sells money orders, cashier’s checks and traveler’s checks; accepts stop-payment orders.
· Clearly communicates policies and product information to customers.
· Balances daily transactions, verifies cash totals and handles other various duties behind the CSR line.
· Completes additional work responsibilities (ATM balancing, Vault duties, Supervisory Over-ride authority, etc.) as assigned by the Branch Manager.
· Other duties, as needed, to accomplish Mechanics’ Mission and Vision
Required attributes/skills –
· Integrity; trust-worthy; forthright in communications
· Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Customer service aptitude.
· Follows bank security and operational procedures.
· Works courteously and cooperatively with others.
Required qualifications –
· High school education or GED equivalent.
· Successful completion of in-house initial CSR training program.
· Meticulous in work ethic, attending to details in organization and completion of tasks.
· Maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
· Commitment to the Bank’s Vision, Mission and Guiding Principles.
Preferred qualifications –
· Previous CSR experience.
· Previous cash handling/customer service experience
· Familiar with Microsoft Office products.
About Mechanics Bank
Mechanics Bank is a full-service, FDIC-insured, independent bank with nine banking offices in Richland County, Ohio. With approximately 145 employees, we are making a difference throughout North Central Ohio. Our unique business philosophy considers banking more than money – it’s about people serving people. To that end, our mission states, “We pursue excellence in every possible way to enrich the lives of the people and the communities we serve.”
Take Control of Your Career: Mechanics offers great career opportunities for people who understand that professional development is a shared responsibility. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health, life, disability insurance and 401K and Profit sharing plan.
Mechanics Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Vet.
How to Apply –
Interesting enough that you want to know more? Please turn your interest into action by clicking on https://www.mymechanics.com/careers/ to download an application. You can email the signed document to email@example.com.