Richland County Transit
Richland County Transit (RCT) operates 9 fixed routes which provide a transportation network that can take you to work, school, appointments, or shopping.
RCT provides many services to the community, such as:
- Regulary scheduled fixed route service to the City of Mansfield, Shelby and Ontario
- Wheelchair accessible buses
- Priority seating for the elderly and person with disabilities
- RCT Dial-A-Ride service for persons with disabilities who are not able to board the regular fixed routes
- RCT Plus Senior Shopping Service - "Grocery Shuttle"
- Radio equipped buses
RCT operates Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 6:30 pm, We are closed the 6 major Holidays.