Global Medical Foam, Inc.
With over 25 years of experience in the delivery of quality healthcare products, Global Medical Foam (GMF) brings experience with international recognition as a leader that works with some of the most highly respected Healthcare systems worldwide.
As needs in the Healthcare industry continue to increase, so do those of GMF. Our proven innovation and dedication to the professionals we work with has accelerated our growth which has led to the addition of an Administrative Support Professional.
Administrative support professionals, is it time to take that next big career step?
As an Administrative Support Professional, you will provide administrative support on a daily basis. You will act as the liaison between the executives and all departments throughout the organization as well as outside partners and clients.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Creating customer quotes, Purchase Orders.
- Interacting with vendors and suppliersTracking the progress of short- and long-term projects
- Writing letters and handling other correspondence
- Assisting in the creation of executive presentations and marketing collateral
- Creating and managing financial reports
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, a critical thinker, and take initiative.
- Ability to learn quickly and to be an asset to the team in a dynamic environment.
- Must be proficient with MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Quickbooks
- Be a self-starter, critical thinker, and detail oriented.
- This role requires flexibility, with the ability to work well under tight deadlines and fulfill efficient follow-ups.
- Must be extremely organized and highly disciplined, with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and anticipate needs and demonstrate capability to multi-task.
- Passion for company values, and superior customer service (both internal and external)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the willingness to be engaged in multiple projects at once.
- Professional business attire and appearance required.
Follow your career aspirations to GMF!
Small enough to treat you like family but large enough to provide you with opportunities that enhance the growth and strength to build your future.