House of Pieces
House of Pieces is looking to add new team members. We provide services to developmentally delayed adults. These services are based on individualized care.
DSP Job Duties:
1. Community integration
2. Medication Administration
3. Light House Keeping
4. Personal Hygiene Assistance
5. Promoting/Teaching Independence
8. Dr. Appointments
9. Health and Safety
1. High School Diploma/ GED
2. 18 Years of Age or Older
3. Drivers License, Less than 5 points
4. Car with Insurance Coverage
5. Ability to Pass a Background Check
6. Willingness to learn and train
We have 2nd shift and 3rd shift open! we have full time and part time available.
Everyother weekend is Mandatory 12 hour shifts.
We look forward to adding team driven staff members. The people requesting our services desire the highest quality of care from kind, dependable, care, trained staff. If you have a care giver spirit; House of Pieces has the ability to give you the tools needed to have a rewarding and successful career