MCS Adult Education Aspire
Ohio's Aspire programs provide FREE services for individuals who need assistance acquiring the skills to be successful in post-secondary education and training and employment. We have daytime and evening in-person classes available across Richland, Crawford, and Ashland counties as well as daytime virtual classes.
Our services include:
- Earning your GED
- Complete the Adult Diploma Program & get a credential to work in your chosen field
- Complete a Career Tech program (Madison Adult Career Center, Pioneer Career & Technology Center, and Ashland-West Holmes Career Center)
- Prepare for the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery test (ASVAB)
- Prepare for your college entrance exam
- Gain skills to advance your employment
All of our programs are embedded with the following:
- Transition services – helping students develop essential skills for employment and post-secondary
- Life skills, employability skills and computer literacy
- Workplace Education – education services offered in collaboration with an employer to increase the productivity of the workforce
- Corrections Education – a partnership with the Community Alternative Center in Richland County where we serve the men and the women's unit teaching them adult basic education along with employability skills.