Wyandot Employment Task Force
Mission: To passionately connect talent with employment opportunities.
Vision: A community with purposeful and diverse employment opportunities.
The Wyandot Employment Task Force (WETF) is a concerted effort of the Wyandot County Office of Eocnomic Development and Wyandot Chamber of Commerce that brings together all ‘Five Communities of Interest’, or those stakeholders that play a crucial role in workforce development, specifically to tackle the local issues surrounding workforce. These communities of interest include Business, Government, Community organizations, Education, and Local Talent; all of which must be engaged and motivated to make headway in alleviating this top challenge faced by employers across the country.
- Blanchard Valley Medical Center
- Bridgestone APM Company
- Custom Glass Solutions
- Engineered Wire Products
- First Citizens National Bank
- Kalmbach Feeds
- Kasai North America
- Kimmel Corporation
- Marion Technical College
- Mid-American Therapy and Freedom Caregivers
- Ohio Lieutenant Governor's Office
- Open Door Resource Center
- Tri-Rivers / RAMTEC
- Upper Sandusky Schools
- Vanguard Sentinel Career and Technology Center
- Vaughn Industries
- Wyandot Chamber of Commerce
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital
- Wyandot County Job & Family Services / Ohio Means Jobs of Wyandot
- Wyandot County Solid Waste Management District
- Wyandot County Office of Economic Development
Check back soon...
Regular WETF meetings take place the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 8:15 a.m. Contact email@example.com for more details.