Mansfield Christian School
As parents, you do everything in your power to raise your child to know Jesus and to grow in Him. But there are so many factors that can lead your child away from the path you hope they’ll walk.
When all of your child’s influences - school, church, and home - are working toward the same goals, you provide them with the tools, friends, and network of support to guide them in the ways they should go.
Meet Dr. Smith
Dr. Cy Smith is an MCS alumnus who has been on staff since 1992. He has served as a teacher, coach, assistant principal, secondary principal and now our superintendent. Cy and his wife Joy, also an MCS alumus, are the proud parents of two adult children: Ryan (MCS '15) and Brooke (MCS '17).
Founded in 1961, Mansfield Christian School (MCS) is Richland County's leader in Christian Education offering a challenging college preparatory PreK to 12th grade academic program.
Assisting the Christian home and church by teaching solid academics rooted in a Biblical worldview.
Mansfield Christian School is committed to training future generations to live a life consistent with a Biblical worldview. Our desire is to provide students with a caring environment that emphasizes excellence with the godly wisdom necessary to impact their culture for the glory of Jesus Christ.
- Partnership with Families - We team with Christian families and their churches in educating their children.
- Biblical Worldview - Scripture is the revealed Word of God and is taught as Truth.
- Caring Christian Educators - The teachers are the living curriculum and provide exceptional care for every child.
- Spiritual Formation - We equip and inspire each student to live and serve as a spiritually mature follower of Christ.
- Excellence - The pursuit of excellence underlies all that we do academically, creatively and athletically.