Ryder Heil Bronze, Inc
About Ryder-Heil Inc.
Ryder has been supplying castings to industry for over a century. Ryder was incorporated in 1910 and for the first 18 years supplied castings only. In 1928, a machine shop was added and Ryder began it´s manufacturing of finished machined bronze bearings and thrust washers.
In 1970, Ryder-Heil expanded their facility to 35,000 square feet by adding a new foundry and pattern storage area. In 1986, a new line of rectangular bronze wear plates were added and are carried in stock at all times.
In 1997 a new modern machine shop was built giving Ryder-Heil an additional 9,750 square feet of manufacturing space, for a total of 44,750 square feet. Ryder-Heil is a job shop making bronze bushings to the dimensions furnished on our valued clients blueprints.